The Finnieston Distillery was one of the thirty-three lost distilleries in the City of Glasgow. It was originally founded in 1824 by Ebenezer Connal, on Finnieston Street in the heart of Glasgow.

Not unlike many of the distilleries of his time Ebenezer was known to add different ingredients to enhance the whisky's flavour. he encouraged mixing the whsiky with herbs and heathers - some local and some that the traders brought back with them from their travels - to make the drinking experince as enjoyable as possible.